Maximizing nutritional efficiency and performance in the dairy and beef industries requires consistent, high-quality ingredients. Because MIN-AD is offered exclusively to these industries, all operations are performed with feed safety and quality control in mind.
MIN-AD’s Multilevel Quality Control Program Involves…
- Sourcing product from our high purity, chemical grade deposit in Nevada
- Mining using specialized techniques to eliminate contamination
- Assaying blast hole cuttings to guarantee product specification
- Sampling finished products to ensure consistency
- Maintaining modern plant and load-out facilities to preserve product integrity
- Enforcing rigorous inspection and cleaning procedures for our carriers
- Using our own leased hopper cars for rail product shipments
Safe Feed / Safe Food Certification
Strict manufacturing controls and regular product testing at MIN-AD’s AFIA Safe Feed/ Safe Food certified production facility ensure product consistency from load to load.
Certified as being free of dioxins and heavy metals, MIN-AD has been listed by OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) for use in the production of organic food and fiber since 2003.